Dallas Eats // Jorg's Vienna Cafe

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The other day my Mom and I made lunch plans and we were looking for somewhere in the middle. While on was on yelp this Austrian Cafe popped up and I was like "YES!" I studied abroad in Vienna in 2010 and it was basically the BTOML (am I hip yet?). This place was charming, cute, and the food was totally authentic. It is pretty great to have my mom living so close. I love that instead of waiting for major holidays we can just meet up for lunch on a random weekday.

Here's the Sitch:
Order: We shared Bratwurst Sliders and Wiener Schnitzel.
Price: 12.50 for our bites and $11 for our Schnitzel. Very affordable for a sit down place in my opinion!
Atmosphere: It was a very cute little place with so many decorations. It makes you feel right at home with its Austrian pride. You could totally be nestled somewhere in the alps. This cafe was actually started by an Austrian Expat. They were however playing some bizarre music. I felt like I was at Disneyland, but I guess who doesn't love Disneyland? 
With: Christi (Mom!)
Rating: 5/5
A good old fashioned selfie to take us out. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!